Wednesday, June 26, 2013

365 days of aRt. DAY ONE HUNDRED & SEVENTY-SIX.



wedding song

the years have gone by and we've shared this love
today i can't come fast enough
all the endless ways i need you
when your heart beats i can breathe too
to say i do
i do
love you, love you
walking step by step and i see your face
a flashback of the memories that we've made in this place
you will take my hand in yours
and i will take your name of course
the promise of a lifetime
every moment that we wake
to say i do
i do
love you, love you
so hold me as i am
share my dreams, my plans
with this love we'll make a life
i'll give you everything
and baby with this ring
i'll vow to be your wife
when we dance tonight
and everything is quiet
let the world fall at our feet
you can take me home
with you is where i belong
the rest of my life

the rest of my life
(canvas text)

Blog about the piece:
This canvas posting is largely overdue, one inspired by a beautiful bride and a beautiful friend. Take a listen, your ears will thank you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unf8BBlIV1c

No comments:

Post a Comment