Wednesday, June 19, 2013

365 days of aRt. DAY ONE HUNDRED & SEVENTY-FIVE.


she's got more than her mother's eyes
and when she lies 
she really lies
i'm addicted to the way
she strums her six string in the night
(canvas text)


Blog about the piece: 
The other night I played my guitar. And I didn't just play this time, I wrote a song. It's been quite a while since I wrote a song on the guitar. I used to do it all the time when I was younger without any children but as of late the time and the inspiration as been hard to come by. It felt so good to write, to strum and to create! I heard once that the world is built on creative imaginings - that it is in us to create. I believe it! Even if you don't write a song or make a canvas or do any kind of so-called art... create something. Bake a cake. Dig a garden. Make a mud pie! The possibilities are endless. Create! Create! Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment